Mastecomy Breast Form and Bra Care
With a little care, your breast form and bra will provide lasting comfort. Please follow the care instructions below:
Breast Form Care Instructions:
- Hand wash your breast form daily in lukewarm water with mild soap and dry off with a soft towel. Chlorinated or salt water will not harm your breast form.
- Avoid stretching, twisting, rubbing or using excessive force when handling your breast form.
- Store your breast form nipple side down.
- Avoid direct contact with perfume, hot surfaces, and hot water or abrasive cleaners.
- Avoid sharp, pointed objects near your breast form. Pins, fingernails, pet claws, scissors, etc. can all cause permanent damage.
Mastectomy Bra Care Instructions:
- Hand wash your bra in warm water with a mild detergent. Do not use fabric softener.
- Line dry.
If you have any questions at all about the care of your products, please contact ABILITY Prosthetics and Orthotics.